Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

SUPER STEAM!

 

Kia Ora Bloggers, Since today is wednesday and we have tech in the afternoon we did some Steam Steam stands for science, technology, engineering, arts and maths and today we had to make a little table that would hold at least one text book. We had to get into a group of 5 and plan out our design. We could only use 10 pieces of newspaper and 1 metre of tape. Our group were going to roll up 6 pieces of the newspaper and then tape them to another piece of newpaper. and then put the rest of the newspaper on top of the legs. but that didnt really go to plan because we ran out of tape. We were already up the front to present so we had to think of something new quickly. We grabed to of the legs and put then inside of eachother. That worked! we managed to get 1 book on. Bye Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post