Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Maths Baking

 

Hey Bloggers, How are you? On Tuesday me and 4 of my friends baked for maths. We baked Rice Crispy Treats we started by getting some butter and putting it into a hot pot. Then we melted some marshmellows in that pot. Once they were melted we added in rice bubble cerial. After all of that was mixed in we transfered the rice crispy into a bowl and added food dye. the food Dye didnt work very well. So we used the rice crispy that didnt have food dye. We shaped the rice crispy into little balls and then placed them into a tray. We let them cool down while we cleaned up. Then we tryed them but they werent very good. Have you ever made rice crispy treats? Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post