Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

My Elephant Inquiry report

For the last two weeks we have been working on a slide or google site this is my slide. we had to learn and come up with 2 big questions, and break then up to 3 smaller questions. you had to choose from  lots of different things and I choose Elephants because I really wanted to know more about them.Did you know that Elephants are the biggest land animal in the world. This could teach you something about Elephants I would love your feedback because it would really help me thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sienna good job on your inquiry it was fun reading stuff and facts about elephants, next time you could use backgrounds that are more appropriate for a elephant report but other than that good job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post