Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

My Science Badges :)

 

Good Morning bloggers,
  For the past week of lockdown I have been trying to complete my science badges. I thought that I since we are in lockdown and I have nothing else to complete I will try to get my science badge. I choose to do astronomy because I wanted to know more about outer space. This took looks of work and hours to complete to a high standard. Have you ever gotten a science badge? If you have tell me in the comments. BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post