Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Charlie And The chocolate Factory

 

Kia Ora everyone, I hope everyone is not getting to bored in lockdown and enjoying the sun. For Literacy on Tuesday we were looking into themes from a movie, book, video game or a musical. Once you had chosen what you where going to do your theme on, we had to make a canva on it and say what was the theme behind your movie. I decided to do Charlie and the chocolate factory because that movie is very popular. In my canva I explained the main charactors and the meaning behind all the charactors which is apart of the theme. I have made this presantation on canva and them added the screen shots of my canva onto a slide. I hope we will be back to in person school soon. How have you been finding online school? Bye :)

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post