Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hundentwasser Art

 

Hey Bloggers,
 Every Wednesday my year 7 and 8 class goes to tech. we have two different groups one morning group and one afternoon group. I am in the afternoon group witch means that I am at school all morning. Usually in the mornings my group does art and quizzes . So for the past couple of weeks we have been doing a different kind of art which is hundentwasser art. This is a kind of art that has no straight lines. With Hundentwasser art there are lots of things you have to add into your art. You have to have  hidden faces, houses, trees, hidden eyes, rain drops and lots more. In my art I have mostly everything. I hope your have enjoyed having a look at what I have been working on And I hope you can comment on what I need to work on. Thank you! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post