Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

All about me

 

Hey Bloggers, How are you? Today my class and I started to do all about me posters. We had to make these posters on Canva. I started by thinking about what I love to do and things about me. For my first page I gathered some photos of things that I like to do and things that I like. I put them all onto my front page and then wrote my name next to them. Then I moved onto my second page, I put down My favourite things and then next to it I put all about me. I had a blast doing this with all of my friends and getting to write about all the things I love. Whats your favourite thing to do? Tell me in the comments. Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post